Do you enjoy Building Relationships that Drive Business Results? Do you enjoy Making a Difference in the Community and Helping People?
Home Instead is looking for a successful sales professional (people person) to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. The Community Relations Coordinator performs a variety of activities to introduce individuals, families and the community to the services, brand and core values of Home Instead. The territory includes Lawrenceville, Snellville, Conyers, Covington, Dunwoody, East Atlanta and the surrounding communities.
- Responsible for researching, developing and nurturing Referral Provider Network relationships and producing referrals.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and marketing activities including in company Salesforce software.
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
- Support and educate the client and family in their adjustment to home care services by educating them on what to expect in the first 30 days of service.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process and enter client information into the electronic operating system
- Assist in community outreach events as indicated
- Rotate after after-hours On-Call for prospective clients by taking inquiry calls and performing Care Consultations.
- High School graduate; college graduate is recommended
- One year of related healthcare sales experience is preferred or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and update to date car insurance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Office365 and a comfort with other technologies such as Salesforce.
- Must be willing to consult with families residing in all Home Instead service areas: Lawrenceville, Snellville, Conyers, Covington, Dunwoody and surrounding areas.
**Resume must be submitted for consideration**
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance